iCloud is very popular cloud storage service. The service was initially designed for the iOS device users. Apple Incorporation has included many interesting features to it. Most of the people use it to store the different data and files in the remote server and sync the Apple devices like iOS, Mac and Windows computer. By using the iCloud account, you can access the files stored in remote server. Similarly, iCloud Mail, Find My Phone, Find My Friends and iCloud Photo Library are popular features. Even if iCloud is very easy to use, sometime you might find some problem while using the different offered features. In case if find any problems Apple offers the customer service facility through their official web page. Follow the following steps to contact iCloud Support.
Steps to Contact iCloud Support
- First of all open any of your web browser in your computer.
- Go to the Apple iCloud support web page through http://www.apple.com/support/icloud/contact/.
- Click on the “Contact Support” option which is available in the middle left side of the page. You will first need to provide your serial number to the support team.
You can also contact iCloud support team through telephone. The number to call is 1-800-275-2273. You can make a call at any time as the line is opened for 24 hours.
Icloud Support is always there to answer all your queries related to the iCloud. The support team will guide you about the steps to setup the service in all of your devices and log in to your account. Similarly you will also be helped in case of you are finding it difficult to create a new account. Similarly, all the questions related with different iCloud features such as backup and storage, Photos, iCloud drive, find my iPhone, iCloud for Windows and others are answered by the team.
One of the most common question by the iCloud users is about changing the iCloud account password. So, here we provide you simple steps to change your password:-
- Open iCloud in your device.
- Select “Forgot Password” option in your screen.
- Provide your Apple ID.
- Now you will need to answer the three security questions you have selected during the sign up process.
- Click on the option – “Next”.
- Choose the option – “Reset by Email”. You will be sent the recent password in the recovery email address that you have provided before.
- Enter the received password and then change your account password.