iCloud is very popular among the iOS device users. It is cloud storage service in which the users can keep backup and sync all the device. The users can share the files, photos, videos, documents and other among the different Apple devices. They are stored in a server and can be accessed from iOS devices using iCloud account. iCloud Mail, Calendar, and Reminder, iCloud photos are some other popular features the icloud offers. The user will need to first sign in to their account to use the various features offered. In this article we discuss about the process to sign in to iCloud through the Sign in page in different devices.
How to access iCloud sign in page through web and sign in to iCloud account?
- Open any of the web browser.
- Go to icloud.com. The Sign in page will be opened.
- Wait for the sign in page to load completely. In the middle side of the pages you will see two empty box. In the first box, enter your Apple ID and then enter your Password in the second one.
- You will see “right arrow” icon in the box where you have entered your password. Click on it to login.
How to access Sign In page of iCloud in Mac to sign in to iCloud account?
- First of all you should activate iCloud on your device. Open Apple Menu and then go to System Preference. Then from System Preference, select iCloud.
- Now, you have accessed to the Sign in page of iCloud. Enter your Apple ID to log in to your iCLoud account.
(Note: your device must be updated to the latest version of OSX)
How to access iCloud sign in page from iPhone, iPod or iPad?
- First of all activate iCloud on your device. The “activate” process will be provided on screen as you set up in a new device. If you did not go through that steps, you can follow the steps below:
- After activation, you will access to the “Sign In” page. Enter your Apple ID to sign in.
- Open “Setting”
- Select iCloud
How to access iCloud login page from your Windows computer to sign in?
- First of all download the iCloud Windows application. You can get it from https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204283.
- After downloading the application, install it and then restart your computer.
- Now go to “Start” menu in your computer and select “Programs/apps”. Now open the application – “iCloud for Windows”.
- Now, you will see the “Sign in” page for iCloud in your screen. Enter your Apple ID details and login.
These are steps to access your iCloud sign in page and iCloud data from any devices you want. If you have any questions and queries, please leave them on the comment box down below.