iCloud is a cloud storage and cloud computing service. The iCloud service is provided by the Apple Inc. to its users. iCloud services is used by almost all the users of the Apple. They use it to store their data, file, documents and many more on the cloud using their Apple account. The iCloud was developed by the developers of the Apple Inc. They release the iCloud service for first time in October 12, 2011 so that their users get some free cloud storage to store their data, file and documents.
The main purpose or service of iCloud is to provide the free storage to its users. So that the users get some of the cloud storage to store their data like documents, photos and music on the provided storage. Most of the user use the iCloud storage to store their data for back up so that they can easily retrieve the stored data from their account. We can easily retrieve the stored data from the iCloud, if we damaged our device or lost our devices. It will also help to transfer the store date to other users. To use this service the user first must have an iCloud account. If the user don’t have any iCloud account then they can create if for free just by visiting to this https://www.icloud.com link. This service provides the means to back up the data of iOS devices directly to the iCloud instead of doing it manual back up. IOS and mac OS devices can directly back up their data such as documents, files, images, music and many more data directly to the iCloud.
You may also be capable of restoring all your iCloud stored data to some different device.
Follow these Steps To Restore iCloud Backup Easily:
- At the beginning you must need to go to the settings options on your iPhone or another iOS devices. As you get to the settings options, you’ll get to see lot more setting options.
- From all those setting options you will need to search for the “General” setting option. Once you find the General setting options you will just need to tap on that option to get it open.
- As the General setting options opens, it will provide your other more setting options. There you will also get to see the “Software update” options if there is any newer version of the iOS is available. If not you won’t be able to see that options.
- If it is available you will just need to tap on it and follow all the on screen instructions to download and install the new version on iOS on your device.
- Then you will just need to make sure that you have a recent back up to restore. For this you will need to follow these following steps:
- At the beginning you will need to go to the setting options again of your devices. There you will get to see lot more things and even your name. You will just need to click on your name.
- Once you click on your name you will get to see more setting options. Among these setting options you will need to search for the iCloud option and then open that options just by tapping on it.
- As the iCloud option opens you will again get to see other more options. Among these options you will need to search for the “Storage” option and then tap on it to get it open.
- After this you will again get to see some more setting options. Here you will just need to search for the “manage storage”. You will just need to tap on a device listed under backups to see the data and size to its latest backup.
- After finishing this you will again need to go to the settings options on your iOS devices. As you get to the settings you will get to see lot more settings options there.
- Among all the setting options you will need to search for the “General” setting options and just tap on it to open it up.
- As it opens you will again get to see lot more options, here you will just need to search for the “Reset” setting options and tap on it to open it. As it opens it will again provide you lot more setting options.
- Among all the available setting option you will just need to search for the “Erase all the content and settings” and then tap on that options to erase all the data of your device.
- After this on the Apps and Data screen, you will get to see restore from iCloud Backup. You will just need to tap on it. As you tap on it, it will ask you to sign in into your iCloud account.
- After this you will need to sign in into your iCloud account. After this you get to see some back up option. Here you will need select the back up from the list of available back up in iCloud.
- After all you need to check is if the information on your device is fully restored or not. For this you need to go to Settings and you will get to see your name and then you will need to click on that.
- After that a screen will appear, you will get see iCloud and click on that and after that you will need to click on Storage. Your storage will be filled with restored data.
These are the steps that will help you to restore all the data from your iCloud backup and also helps to know whether the data is backed up on your devices or not.