iCloud is mostly used for the sharing different files and photos from Personal computer to iOS devices and vice versa. It offers the feature like storing files in one device will automatically make it available in any other devices that is linked with the same account. ICloud also offers the email service to its users. With the service offered, the user can easily send and receive email using their iCloud mail address. Any linked device can be used to view the inbox. iCloud mail provides 5 GB storage service for storing the different emails.
If any message or mails are received in the iCloud mail then it will appear in the Mail window. The user must turn on the iCloud mail feature in order to enjoy the service. Follow the steps below to check the emails in your iCloud Mail.
- After accessing your iCloud Mail, you will be provided with the list of the received messages. Select the one that you wish to view.
- You can also open the message in the new window. For this you will need to double click on the message that you want to read.
If there is any attachment in the received mail, you will first need to download it to your PC before opening it.
It is very simple to give reply to the received messages. You will just need to click on the Reply button in the tool bar and compose your message in the box provided. Then click on the Forward and provide the email address.
It is also very easy to check the emails in iCloud using the website in the computer. Follow the following steps to check your emails in iCloud:-
- Open any of the web browser in your computer.
- Open the web page with icloud.com
- Enter your Apple ID and password to login.
- After logging in you can access mail, by clicking the “Mail” icon.
For using the icloud mail service, the user must have an Apple ID and his mailing address must end with @icloud.com, @mac.com or @me.com. The iCloud mail address can be set up after setting up iCloud on your device. Follow the steps below to get the iCloud mail address:-
- iOS devices
- First of all, from your device menu access to Setting.
- Then open iCloud
- Turn On the Mail
- You will be guided with the instruction provided in your device screen. Follow it properly.
- Mac device
- First of all open the Apple Menu.
- Then go to the System Preferences.
- Click on the iCloud and then choose Mail.
- The various instructions will be provided in the screen. Follow them properly to get the iCloud Mail.
After creating the icloud mail address, you can use it to send and receive mails in your iOS devices and Windows. It is very easy to use all the features offered in the Mail service. The features can be used at any time from any place.